All About Teeth

I am obsessed with my children's teeth. I guess the reason is that I suffer from a multitude of dental problems and they all developed when I was around 10-11 years old. I am paying the price for neglecting my teeth during that crucial time. When I was young, there was obviously no internet and access to so much information. All our education used to come from books, teachers, and parents. Yes, my mother used to tell me to brush my teeth but I used to ignore her at times due to my laziness. Bad mistake! Sometimes I wish I had a time machine 😆

In any case, while warning my children about brushing their teeth and giving them examples of the problems in my own teeth, I realized that I need to make some worksheets about teeth. Did you know that teeth are the only parts of the body that don't repair themselves? I am sure that children don't know this! They usually study about brain, heart, skeleton, and muscles when doing science but the teeth are ignored 😞. Teeth shouldn't be ignored. Imagine eating ice cream 🍦and having that extremely painful sensation in your tooth!

🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷

So, without further ado, let me present my teeth printables. There are a total of 8 pages in this eyecatching booklet on teeth. I am sure that your children will have fun reading about teeth and then, answering simple questions that don't overwhelm but at the same time, check the information retained in the little minds. Have fun doing them with your children 😊. 

Remember to use A4 size papers while printing them. My PDF file is print-ready but to be on the safe side, do have a look at the print preview and if you think that something is wrong with the print preview, check the scale to fit the checkbox in your printer's settings.

Please like my Facebook page and Instagram page for more educational resources and tips.

For links to free educational apps, have a look at the educational apps page
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for educational videos for coding, mental maths, and phonics: 

Special thanks to:

Brochure vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

Background vector created by cornecoba - www.freepik.com

Kids vector created by macrovector - www.freepik.com

Tooth Vectors by Vecteezy

Frame vector created by studiogstock - www.freepik.com

Background vector created by brgfx - www.freepik.com

Medical vector created by brgfx - www.freepik.com

Background vector created by brgfx - www.freepik.com

Human Vectors by Vecteezy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jolly Phonics Group 1

Jolly Phonics Group 2

Jolly Phonics Flash Cards