Addition Flash Cards for learning Number Bonds

Hello everyone,

I am back with some more Mental Math practice worksheets but this time in the form of flashcards. I know that I have already uploaded worksheets for single-digit addition and subtraction that correspond to Class #1 and Class #2 of my Mental Math Classes on my YouTube Channel but I believe that more practice is needed. Single Digit addition or single digit number bonds are the basics of mental math. Almost all mental math tricks use these facts that have to be learned. So, I decided to convert them into flashcards for better learning. You know how much I love flashcards 😄; I can't stop myself from making them again and again.  So, here they are again but this time not related to Geography or Animals or Fruits but in the form of single-digit addition sums. They are again two-way. The procedure to use them is the same as my Geography or Buildings Flash Cards:

How to Use:
Cut out an A4 size cardboard paper or you can even recycle an empty cereal box. Cut in the middle lengthwise. Print out the addition flashcards on A4 size paper. Put a piece of cardboard in the middle of the printed paper and glue the paper around it. Cut out the flashcards. You will get three double-sided flashcards from each printout. You can make all flashcards waterproof by covering them with Scotch tape. You will end up with 27 flashcards and 54 single-digit addition questions in total. Isn't this an amazing way of practicing mental math!



Please like my Facebook page and Instagram page for more educational resources and tips.

For links to free educational apps, have a look at the educational apps page
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for educational videos for coding, mental maths, and phonics: 

Special thanks to:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jolly Phonics Group 1

Jolly Phonics Group 2

Jolly Phonics Flash Cards