Halloween Multiplication Table Charts for Kids

Hello Friends,

How are your Halloween decorations coming up this year? I am sure that most of you may have started decorating your front yards as soon as October started. I am a fan of horror movies; Halloween decorations such as lit-up pumpkins and floating cloth ghosts fascinate me immensely. 

🎃  ðŸŽƒ 🎃

Children are particularly fascinated by Halloween. Ghosts, pumpkins, bats, monsters, and witches on broomsticks are perfect for attracting any child's attention. Hence, I thought that I should make their process of learning multiplication tables more interesting and exciting by creating these Halloween-themed multiplication tables charts. I have put four tables on each page so that the children aren't overwhelmed. The first page is perfect for kindergarten to grade 1 children as multiplication tables of 1-4 are usually covered in the early years. Just print them out on A4-sized paper and put them up on their cupboard or wall where they can see it clearly and revise daily. 

I hope your children have a lot of fun learning their multiplication tables with their favorite scary characters.


If your children are new to multiplication, then please check out my introduction to multiplication worksheets here where I explain in detail the relationship between multiplication and repeated addition. 

You can also use my voice-enabled multiplication flashcards app for practicing multiplication. It is available for free on Google Play Store. Children can speak the answer and go hand-free. So, they can be coloring in their favorite coloring book while answering multiplication facts using my innovative, free app.


Please like my Facebook page and Instagram page for more educational resources and tips.
For links to free educational apps, have a look at the educational apps page





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jolly Phonics Group 1

Jolly Phonics Group 2

Jolly Phonics Flash Cards