Mental Math - adding and subtracting two-digit numbers

Aren't you impressed when you see people quickly doing math in their brains? Now, you and your children can also be among that group of genius people. It just requires some tricks and practice. I am teaching these tricks on my YouTube channel and you can also download my 100% FREE Mental Math app for learning about these tricks and practicing them with and without a timer. Isn't this amazing? 

I have also started making worksheets so that you can do more practice especially if you want to limit your children's exposure to screen. I have already published part 1 of these worksheets that focused on adding and subtracting one-digit numbers.  Those worksheets were for Class #1 and Class #2 of my Mental Math tutorials. This is part 2 of my Mental Math worksheets. These focus on adding and subtracting single-digit numbers from two-digit numbers. As you can see that I am slowly but steadily advancing towards more complicated concepts of mental math. Be patient and don't skip my classes. Each and every class is quite important for building your base.  These worksheets correspond to Class # 3 and Class #4 of my Mental Math tutorials.



Please like my Facebook page and Instagram page for more educational resources and tips.
Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/obsidiansoft/_created/

For links to free educational apps, have a look at the educational apps page
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for educational videos for coding, mental maths, and phonics: 

Special thanks to:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jolly Phonics Group 1

Jolly Phonics Group 2

Jolly Phonics Flash Cards