Read and Write about Spring for Kids

While it is still snowing in some parts of the world, other parts have started showing signs of ice thawing and winter waning. The lemon trees in my garden are sprouting new leaves so I thought that it is a good time to tackle some spring topics. When I thought about spring, the first things that came to my mind were the ladybugs and the pretty Japanese Sakura blossoms but then I started thinking more and added a few more spring-related topics. So, here I am with my six spring reading comprehension worksheets.

I have kept the English simple but have tried to add interesting information about all the spring topics so that the children enjoy reading these short passages. A few questions are at the end of each passage to test children's comprehension. I hope you like my effort. Don't forget to share and like if you like my work as it encourages me to be more creative and unique in my work. Happy spring reading while I go now to do some spring cleaning. 😁

All my worksheets are printer-friendly. However, do have a look at the print preview and if the preview doesn't look correct, make sure that it says "scale to fit" in the printer's settings. These passages are a fun read for preschool-aged children. They have  For example, did you know  You can read them to your children and ask them to answer orally.




More read and write worksheets about seasons:


Please like my Facebook page and Instagram page for more educational resources and tips.
Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/obsidiansoft/_created/
For links to free educational apps, have a look at the educational apps page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jolly Phonics Group 1

Jolly Phonics Group 2

Jolly Phonics Flash Cards